This weekend my son and I had a great time (despite the cold) at the 33rd annual Trappers Rendezvous near Newton, Kansas. I am going to edit together a video of the weekend, but today published most of the unedited photos and videos I took with my iPhone and Sony GSC Netsharing camera. Four of the videos were too long to publish to Flickr, which limits them to 90 seconds each, so I published these to YouTube. This campout was a lot of fun and a great opportunity to learn from some very passionate re-enactors!
Story of the Beaver Hat (2:33)
Making Lead Bullets (9:06)
Making Indian-style Flutes (4:25)
What a great weekend for an aspiring storychaser like me! 🙂
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Inside and Outside Digital Sharing - 2016
- Sock Drawer Puppets: An Interview with Ashli Shockley - 2015
- Download & Use Vine Videos in iPad Media Projects - 2015
- Free Workshop in Oklahoma City Fri Jan 18: Creating Multimedia eBooks - 2013
- Oklahoma City PS Students: Enroll in Virtual Classes for Fall 2013 by Feb 8th - 2013
- Supplemental Oklahoma Rules for K-12 Online Courses - 2012
- Avoiding AT&T's Ridiculous iPhone Data Fees by Switching to T-Mobile - 2012
- Is it right to decide to make your children famous? - 2011
- “Learning in a Networked World: For Our Students and For Ourselves #teach21esc16 - 2011
- Connected Learning Communities: Learning and Leading in a Digital Age #teach21esc16 - 2011