This weekend my son and I had a great time (despite the cold) at the 33rd annual Trappers Rendezvous near Newton, Kansas. I am going to edit together a video of the weekend, but today published most of the unedited photos and videos I took with my iPhone and Sony GSC Netsharing camera. Four of the videos were too long to publish to Flickr, which limits them to 90 seconds each, so I published these to YouTube. This campout was a lot of fun and a great opportunity to learn from some very passionate re-enactors!
Story of the Beaver Hat (2:33)
Making Lead Bullets (9:06)
Making Indian-style Flutes (4:25)
What a great weekend for an aspiring storychaser like me!
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Free Workshop in Oklahoma City Fri Jan 18: Creating Multimedia eBooks - 2013
- Oklahoma City PS Students: Enroll in Virtual Classes for Fall 2013 by Feb 8th - 2013
- Supplemental Oklahoma Rules for K-12 Online Courses - 2012
- Avoiding AT&T's Ridiculous iPhone Data Fees by Switching to T-Mobile - 2012
- Is it right to decide to make your children famous? - 2011
- “Learning in a Networked World: For Our Students and For Ourselves #teach21esc16 - 2011
- Connected Learning Communities: Learning and Leading in a Digital Age #teach21esc16 - 2011
- Update about the PodStock 2010 Conference - 2010
- From deer leg to Captain Hook's hook - 2010
- Get creative when the blogging light is lit - 2010