Our workshop is titled, “Quick Victories for 1:1 Classrooms.”
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast 438: Reflections on iCamp KSU 2016 by Shelly and Wesley Fryer - 2016
- Optimize Your Website by Enabling GZIP Compression - 2015
- View Kindle Notes on a Webpage - 2011
- HeyTell: Use Your iPhone or Android Phone like a Walkie Talkie #edapps - 2011
- 10 Ways to Write Better Blog Posts - 2011
- Include PBworks wiki pages as repeated header or footer content - 2010
- Protected and inactive organizational Twitter accounts, Digital Footprint Maintenance - 2010
- Professional Schools and Self-Directed Learning - 2009
- Ohio Education Association gives bad advice on social networking - 2008
- Podcast218: Technology Shopping Cart Podcast04 - An Interview with Steve Muth and Ben Papell (Co-Founders of VoiceThread) Discussing the new VoiceThread for Education - 2008