Our workshop is titled, “Quick Victories for 1:1 Classrooms.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast 438: Reflections on iCamp KSU 2016 by Shelly and Wesley Fryer - 2016
- Optimize Your Website by Enabling GZIP Compression - 2015
- View Kindle Notes on a Webpage - 2011
- HeyTell: Use Your iPhone or Android Phone like a Walkie Talkie #edapps - 2011
- 10 Ways to Write Better Blog Posts - 2011
- Include PBworks wiki pages as repeated header or footer content - 2010
- Protected and inactive organizational Twitter accounts, Digital Footprint Maintenance - 2010
- Professional Schools and Self-Directed Learning - 2009
- Ohio Education Association gives bad advice on social networking - 2008
- Podcast218: Technology Shopping Cart Podcast04 - An Interview with Steve Muth and Ben Papell (Co-Founders of VoiceThread) Discussing the new VoiceThread for Education - 2008