I recorded audio during my opening keynote (“Storychasing Literacy“) at the Midwest Educational Technology Conference (METC) today, and synchronized that mp3 file this evening to my presentation slides on SlideShare.
SlideShare does permit users to add YouTube videos to slides, but videos cannot be added if you opt to create a Slidecast as I have with this presentation. If you’d like to view the five videos I shared during this presentation, you can do so by viewing it as a Google Presentation. I edited the audio for each video out of the mp3 audio recording I synchronized with SlideShare. Hyperlinks to referenced resources in the Google Presentation are also available.
METC will be publishing the archived videos of keynote and featured speaker presentations in March. Live streaming of sessions during day 2 of the regular conference (Feb 10, 2010) will also be available, and remote participants are encouraged to participate in backchannel discussions on Twitter using the hashtag #metc_CSD.
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Is Embracing Digital Learning a Moral Issue for Educators? - 2013
- 2013 iPad Media Camps in June (OKC) & July (KSU) - 2013
- Create Illustrated PDF Stories with Story Patch on an iPad - 2012
- Options for Recording Stories on the iPad: Story Patch with Story Robe, Sonic Pics, & Story Kit - 2011
- Design Matters by Darren Kuropatwa at METC 2010 - 2010
- The Natives Are Restless by Deneen Frazier Bowen - 2010
- One of the best visual presentations I've ever seen - 2009
- 161 Museums in Oklahoma! - 2009
- How We Use Open Source Software and Why You Should Too - 2009
- Will Richardson's OTA09 Breakout - RSS: Connecting Ideas and Knowledge - 2009