I recorded audio during my opening keynote (“Storychasing Literacy“) at the Midwest Educational Technology Conference (METC) today, and synchronized that mp3 file this evening to my presentation slides on SlideShare.
SlideShare does permit users to add YouTube videos to slides, but videos cannot be added if you opt to create a Slidecast as I have with this presentation. If you’d like to view the five videos I shared during this presentation, you can do so by viewing it as a Google Presentation. I edited the audio for each video out of the mp3 audio recording I synchronized with SlideShare. Hyperlinks to referenced resources in the Google Presentation are also available.
METC will be publishing the archived videos of keynote and featured speaker presentations in March. Live streaming of sessions during day 2 of the regular conference (Feb 10, 2010) will also be available, and remote participants are encouraged to participate in backchannel discussions on Twitter using the hashtag #metc_CSD.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Opening Tinkercad 3D Designs in Minecraft - 2017
- Why and How of Outside Sharing with KidBlog - 2016
- T-Mobile and Verizon Hotspot Mobile Data Shootout - 2014
- Is Embracing Digital Learning a Moral Issue for Educators? - 2013
- 2013 iPad Media Camps in June (OKC) & July (KSU) - 2013
- Create Illustrated PDF Stories with Story Patch on an iPad - 2012
- Options for Recording Stories on the iPad: Story Patch with Story Robe, Sonic Pics, & Story Kit - 2011
- Design Matters by Darren Kuropatwa at METC 2010 - 2010
- The Natives Are Restless by Deneen Frazier Bowen - 2010
- One of the best visual presentations I've ever seen - 2009