This was the rough draft / outline for my METC 2010, keynote, “Storychasing Literacy.” I had been thinking about this keynote for months, but this was the outline I sketched out the week prior when I was in Minnesota leading workshops for school administrators on behalf of CASTLE.
This was my final copy. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Inspired by Ohio Student Interactive Scratch Games - 2018
- Publishing Student Videos with a Shared YouTube Account - 2016
- Join via Videoconference: Mapping Media Part 2 (Spring 2014) - 2014
- Online Petition: Oklahoma City Public Schools Must Adopt Balanced Internet Content Filtering Policies - 2012
- 5th Graders Develop Problem Solving Skills with Lego WeDo Robotics - 2012
- Set Up a Moderated Class Blog on Posterous - 2011
- Beware of Inappropriate Ads on Free Classroom Websites - 2011
- Podcast371: Cartooning Around in Language Arts by Malia Triggs - 2011
- Favorite photos and videos from METC 2010 - 2010
- Scan at higher resolutions with Preview on your Mac - 2010