The ability to mobile-blog with a smartphone is a powerful capability for Storychasers. (Including Geo-Storychasers!) I have been using the free WordPress for iPhone app for several months now, and am pleased to learn the latest 2.2 version not only supports comment moderation but also comment editing AND replies. Mobile blogging tools keep getting better!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- The Mobile Storyteller of North Canton City Schools, Ohio - 2018
- Security, Privacy, and Digital Citizenship (February 2017) - 2018
- Learning at #TXeducamp in Denton, Texas - 2016
- Find & Highlight Duplicates in Excel 2011 for Mac - 2015
- Student Oral Reports with School Hallway Dioramas via AudioBoo - 2013
- Manipulated FoxNews Video Shows Why eBooks are the WRONG Choice for K-12 1:1 Environments - 2011
- Civil War Augmented Reality Project Becomes HistoriQuest - 2011
- Photo memories in an old box - 2010
- Fun with XTimeline and myWebspiration - 2009
- Howe Oklahoma Students lead virtual field trip at Fort Smith, Arkansas - 2009