The ability to mobile-blog with a smartphone is a powerful capability for Storychasers. (Including Geo-Storychasers!) I have been using the free WordPress for iPhone app for several months now, and am pleased to learn the latest 2.2 version not only supports comment moderation but also comment editing AND replies. Mobile blogging tools keep getting better!
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Student Oral Reports with School Hallway Dioramas via AudioBoo - 2013
- Manipulated FoxNews Video Shows Why eBooks are the WRONG Choice for K-12 1:1 Environments - 2011
- Civil War Augmented Reality Project Becomes HistoriQuest - 2011
- Photo memories in an old box - 2010
- Fun with XTimeline and myWebspiration - 2009
- Howe Oklahoma Students lead virtual field trip at Fort Smith, Arkansas - 2009
- BYOB - Bring Your Own Bandwidth - 2008
- Technical troubleshooting and tinkering are essential skills - 2008
- Podcasting from the Windows side - 2007
- Criticizing policies not people - 2007