I’m presenting twice this afternoon for librarians and staff in the Pioneer Library System of Oklahoma, on the topic, “Communication in the Digital Age.” Rather than prepare a PowerPoint or Keynote slide presentation today, I’ve chosen to share resources utilizing the free website ShareTabs. By using ShareTabs, I’m able to provide attendees with a single link (www.sharetabs.com/sn9) which contains all the websites and web videos we’re utilizing in today’s presentation. ShareTabs is great, and a tool I included on January 18, 2010, when I presented a session titled, “Quick Victories for 1:1 Classrooms” in Red Rock, Oklahoma.
I saw Carolyn Thompson adeptly utilize ShareTabs in her November 30, 2009, presentation “Models of Contemporary Learning” at our Oklahoma 1:1 Pre-bidder’s conference.
It’s always GREAT to have a chance to share and learn with librarians! 🙂
ADDITIONS AFTER THE SESSION:
I also shared the following websites during the presentation, which are not included in the ShareTabs link:
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Lessons Learned as a School Director of Technology - 2019
- Narrated Sketchnote on Mindfulness and Resiliency - 2016
- Classroom Creativity: The Longer Path to Success - 2016
- 5 Hours of Professional Development Podcasts from Yukon Today - 2013
- Student Storychasers Begin Work at Skyview Elementary in Yukon, Oklahoma - 2012
- Think Differently and Support AutismOklahoma.org - 2012
- Why I Upgraded my EduBlogs Account - 2011
- Sometimes our toughest teachers prepare us the best - 2011
- Embedding Video in a VoiceThread: Role Playing Annabeth Chase from The Lightning Thief (book) - 2010
- Sir Ken Robinson on Creativity and Transforming our Schools (ITSC 2009) - 2009