If you’re not already tuned into Steve Hargadon via Conversations.net and his FutureofEducation.com Interview Series, you need to be. Last night Dan Pink discussed his new book, “Drive,” and today (5 pm CST) Clay Shirky (author of “Here Comes Everybody,” the most important book I read in 2009) will be on. (My apologies for my date errors in the previous version of this post– I think I have this correct now!)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast459: Highlights from OETC 2018 - 2018
- Les Miserables 2012: A Powerful Film That Will Make You Weep - 2013
- Use Google to Identify Plagiarism & Teach How to Avoid Committing It - 2013
- An Attempt to Redefine "Educationally Appropriate Online Courses" in Oklahoma - 2013
- Save and Transfer YouTube Videos to an iPad - 2012
- Heartland eLearning Conference with Michael Wesch: 7-8 March 2011 in Edmond, OK #HeartlandConf11 - 2011
- How to Subscribe to a Website as a Channel in Google Reader, and Categorize / Organize it in a Folder - 2011
- Heartland eLearning Conference: 8-9 March 2010 - 2010
- Review of Ustream Producer by Dean Mantz - 2010
- Podcast302: Copyright for Educators (ITSC 2009 Portland) - 2009