If you’re not already tuned into Steve Hargadon via Conversations.net and his FutureofEducation.com Interview Series, you need to be. Last night Dan Pink discussed his new book, “Drive,” and today (5 pm CST) Clay Shirky (author of “Here Comes Everybody,” the most important book I read in 2009) will be on. (My apologies for my date errors in the previous version of this post– I think I have this correct now!)
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Les Miserables 2012: A Powerful Film That Will Make You Weep - 2013
- Use Google to Identify Plagiarism & Teach How to Avoid Committing It - 2013
- An Attempt to Redefine "Educationally Appropriate Online Courses" in Oklahoma - 2013
- Save and Transfer YouTube Videos to an iPad - 2012
- Heartland eLearning Conference with Michael Wesch: 7-8 March 2011 in Edmond, OK #HeartlandConf11 - 2011
- How to Subscribe to a Website as a Channel in Google Reader, and Categorize / Organize it in a Folder - 2011
- Heartland eLearning Conference: 8-9 March 2010 - 2010
- Review of Ustream Producer by Dean Mantz - 2010
- Podcast302: Copyright for Educators (ITSC 2009 Portland) - 2009
- Copyright for Educators SlideShare with Audio - 2009