In a wiki I created in wikispaces, how can I embed video?
Before working on your WikiSpaces site, copy the embed code for your video from the website where you found it or uploaded it. The steps to do this are:
- Edit your page on which you want to put a video.
- Click WIDGET in the toolbar.
- Click VIDEO and choose the source of your video.
- Alternatively (if you want to embed video or other media from another site) click OTHER HTML. Paste your embed code.
- Click SAVE.
This 1 min, 43 second YouTube tutorial demonstrates these steps.
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- First STEM seeds Show: Monday March 3, 2014 - 2014
- Mirror an iPad2 on your Mac Laptop with Reflection App - 2012
- Normalize Audio Recordings Before Publishing a Podcast - 2012
- iBooks Not Working on Jailbroken iPhones: Here's the Fix - 2012
- What Skills Can Storychasers Develop? - 2011
- 5 options for commenting on VoiceThread digital stories - 2010
- Book recommendations for teachers to be (pre-service teachers) - 2010
- 30 new VoiceThread Comments on Eragon - 2010
- Netbooks prove cloud computing is a reality - 2009
- Gabcast phone recording no longer free - 2009