I have a technical WordPress question I’m hoping someone can help me solve. I want to add an additional link in my WordPress theme header to a “Dynamic Duo” page Kevin Honeycutt has created for us to share, in cross-promoting each other as professional development speakers / workshop leaders / keynoters. You can see the link in my header now, but the CSS formatting is not working correctly because the link is not aligned in the middle of the link area. I’m using the LightWord WordPress theme. This is the code I’m using now in my header.php file. Any suggestions to fix this?
<?php lw_header_image(); ?>
<?php lw_rss_feed(); ?>
<ul id=”front_menu”<?php echo lw_expmenu(); ?>>
<?php echo lw_homebtn(__(‘Home’,’lightword’)); ?>
<li><a title=”Dynamic Duo” href=”http://web.me.com/khoneycuttessdack/kevinhoneycutt.org/Dynamic_Duo.html”>Dynamic Duo</a></li>
<?php echo lw_wp_list_pages(); ?>
<?php echo lw_searchbox(); ?>
— end of code —
I used HTMLizer to convert this code so WordPress would display it properly.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Tour of New Apple TV (March 2016) - 2016
- Moderate comments on a Posterous Blog - 2011
- iPhone Tethering, Cellular Bandwidth Consumption, & the Home / School Internet Access Divide - 2011
- Open licensing of educational media content is KEY - 2010
- Tweet On: Microblogging can help you be more creative - 2010
- Podcast240: Travian Tips and Lessons Learned After Four Months Playing Online - 2008
- No medicine for you, the server is down - 2008
- Read/Write web political disruptions - 2007
- Evolving online security threats deserve more attention - 2007
- Thanks Glen! - 2007