These are the slides for my presentation tomorrow at the 2010 Oklahoma Distance Learning Association‘s spring conference, on “Technology Trends in Higher Education.” This is a slightly tweaked version of the presentation I created from scratch and shared in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, on April 9th. That version is available as a poorly synchronized SlideCast on SlideShare, which is embedded below as well. For this ODLA version, I added a graph on mobile device use by youth shared by Kevin Hodgson in his post this week, “Computers in their Pockets.” The April 20, 2010 report from PEW is titled, “Teens and Mobile Phones.”
That April 9th presentation is also available as an audio-only podcast.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Great STEM Video for Architecture and Cantilever Spans Lesson - 2014
- Bulk-Modify YouTube Videos to Turn ON Comment Moderation - 2013
- Remembering "Go Green, Go Electric" from Earth Day 2009 - 2010
- Working hard to get the public excited about MINIMUM standards - 2010
- USA Today for iPad application features beautiful photos of the day - 2010
- Advice for a higher education digital learning advocacy presentation - 2009
- NECC 2008 Button Contest: The Learning Revolution - 2008
- 2TB iPod on the way? - 2008
- links for 2008-04-22 - 2008
- And so it begins (OLPC deployment) - 2007