If you’re headed to Denver at the end of June for the ISTE conference, I encourage you to consider attending the “4th Annual Constructivist Celebration.” Attendees are encouraged to “bring your charged laptop, digital camera and your creativity!” I attended last year when NECC was in Washington DC, and really enjoyed the time to learn, create, and network with others.
Gary Stager is the organizer for the Constructivist Celebrations. I’m particularly interested in the special screening which is planned at this year’s ISTE event of the Imagine It! Project and film. This is a call for innovation, creativity, and people willing to INVENT the future!
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Orientation Challenge in MinecraftEDU - 2014
- Block Text Messages / SMS Spam and Phone Calls on Your iPhone - 2012
- NCLB has killed creative teaching and energetic learning about science (at least before state testing) - 2010
- How We're Reinventing the Blog by Sachin Agarwal (Posterous co-founder) - 2010
- Storychasers is looking for a new logo via @crowdspring - 2010
- Setup a new WordPress installation as a subdomain with Buddypress - 2010
- Internet Safety Issues: What can librarians do? - 2008
- Internet Crimes with Larry Boggess of OSBI - 2008
- Internet Safety Issues with Joel Gabel of Google - 2008
- H.323 on a Mac to the world - 2006