Please help spread the word to any creative designers you know – Storychasers (the lead partner in the Celebrate Oklahoma Voices project) has released a request for proposal for a new logo! We’ve published this on the website CrowdSpring, which is a global community for creative designers and people with creative design needs. Anyone can submit a proposal for the logo, and our Storychasers board will be scoring/rating submitted designs. We are offering $500 U.S. for the new logo design.
To view the full proposal a free account on CrowdSpring must be created. Please share this with anyone you know who is a designer or wants to design our next logo! The proposal is open until May 22, 2010. View it on:
It’s going to be exciting to see the proposals which come in for our logo in the next ten days. CrowdSpring and the opportunity to tap the creative imaginations of a connected community of thousands worldwide is a very “flat world” thing to do. This has great potential to be an instructive experience for us all!
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Block Text Messages / SMS Spam and Phone Calls on Your iPhone - 2012
- NCLB has killed creative teaching and energetic learning about science (at least before state testing) - 2010
- #ISTE2010 Constructivist Celebration and The Imagine It! Project - 2010
- How We're Reinventing the Blog by Sachin Agarwal (Posterous co-founder) - 2010
- Setup a new WordPress installation as a subdomain with Buddypress - 2010
- Internet Safety Issues: What can librarians do? - 2008
- Internet Crimes with Larry Boggess of OSBI - 2008
- Internet Safety Issues with Joel Gabel of Google - 2008
- H.323 on a Mac to the world - 2006
- The moon the night Titanic sank - 2006