Fortunately this drop resulted in minor damage to this corner of my iPad and the upper left corner. No screen damage, no functional damage.
It is also fortunate I was the one in our family to drop it, I am guessing one of my kids (who also use it constantly at home) would be more upset than I was. I had the iPad in my padded “Incase” case, but it wasn’t zipped closed and it slid out as I got in the car this morning.
Lesson learned: Always have the iPad in its case whenever transporting it, and make sure the case is zipped closed!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Photo via my iPhone, Pixelpipe and Flickr)
Location:E 2nd St,Edmond,United States
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Communicating with Elected State Representatives via Social Media - 2016
- A Transformed Political Culture in Oklahoma #transformOK #OklaEd - 2016
- Set Your Default YouTube Upload Channel - 2015
- Why Your School Needs a Scratch Club [VIDEO] - 2013
- Help My Son's Debate Teacher Whose Home Was Destroyed by the Moore Tornado - 2013
- Scratch Camp in Edmond, Oklahoma: June 8-9, 2012 - 2012
- iPad Notetaking: NOT Impressed with PaperPort Notes App - 2012
- Passion Projects, Learning and Innovation - 2011
- Why Storychasing is relevant for all educators - Contextual learning about copyright is important - 2009
- Burning a DVD of a web-based video quick - 2009