Fortunately this drop resulted in minor damage to this corner of my iPad and the upper left corner. No screen damage, no functional damage.
It is also fortunate I was the one in our family to drop it, I am guessing one of my kids (who also use it constantly at home) would be more upset than I was. I had the iPad in my padded “Incase” case, but it wasn’t zipped closed and it slid out as I got in the car this morning.
Lesson learned: Always have the iPad in its case whenever transporting it, and make sure the case is zipped closed!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Photo via my iPhone, Pixelpipe and Flickr)
Location:E 2nd St,Edmond,United States
Please support my STEM classroom Donor's Choose project: "Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls. Use the promo code INSPIRE at checkout to double your donation (up to $100) thanks to a match from DonorsChoose.org.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Why Your School Needs a Scratch Club [VIDEO] - 2013
- Help My Son's Debate Teacher Whose Home Was Destroyed by the Moore Tornado - 2013
- Scratch Camp in Edmond, Oklahoma: June 8-9, 2012 - 2012
- iPad Notetaking: NOT Impressed with PaperPort Notes App - 2012
- Passion Projects, Learning and Innovation - 2011
- Why Storychasing is relevant for all educators - Contextual learning about copyright is important - 2009
- Burning a DVD of a web-based video quick - 2009
- Great teacher interview questions - 2008
- links for 2008-05-22 - 2008
- Neighbors on my WiFi? False Alarm? - 2008