Sean Buchanan‘s autobiographical 4.5 minute video he created last week and shared on our Celebrate Oklahoma Voices learning community is outstanding. (“You’re Going Where?“) The way he told this story really caught me by surprise when he shared it. I’ve given away the surprise with the title of this post, which Sean included in the description of the video, but I think you’ll still find it VERY compelling despite this spoiler. Way to go Sean.
We’ve only begun to share our stories with the world. Make way for the Storychasers! 🙂
Several videos from last week’s COV workshop are now featured on our learning community website. This summer Storychasers is presenting one or two COV workshops around the state of Oklahoma EACH week. Our lead facilitators will feature different videos after each workshop, so keep checking back for new content throughout the summer.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Mapping Media, Cantilevers, and Remixing Lego Movie Tunes in Bethany, Oklahoma - 2014
- iPad Media Camp July 11-13, 2012: 50% Discounts for ISTE, OTA, ODLA, OK A+, CCOSA, TCEA & MACE - 2012
- The Value of Photographic Meta Information - 2011
- Great tech gadget finds at Target this morning - 2010
- New technology on top of the old - 2009
- Advice for graduating seniors - 2008
- NECC button winner: "Here for the learning revolution!" - 2008
- links for 2008-05-23 - 2008
- Interview at KSDE 2007 - 2007
- Carpool discussions with Kevin Honeycutt - 2007