Turned upside down, this is the “baby version!”
Rachel recorded an explanation of how she used Art Snacks to learn how to draw this, using iPadio on my iPhone.
Thanks to Kevin Honeycutt and many others who continue to make Art Snacks a vibrant community filled with creative artists sharing their work and ideas! If you work with kids or have children at home, “plug them in” to the creative and supportive community on Art Snacks!
Please support my STEM classroom Donor's Choose project: "Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls. Use the promo code INSPIRE at checkout to double your donation (up to $100) thanks to a match from DonorsChoose.org.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast403: Radio Shows & iOS Audio Podcasting with Joe Dale - 2013
- Storychasing in the Heart of Oklahoma Cherokee Country - 2011
- Hugo Chavez urges Fidel Castro to join Twitter - 2010
- Slidecast of Part 2 of 2: Storychasing - Empowering Students as Digital Witnesses - 2009
- A ready-made slideshow of great education quotations - 2009
- Slidecast of Part 1 of 2: Storychasing - Empowering Students as Digital Witnesses - 2009
- Exemplary digital stories by educators in Stilwell, Oklahoma - 2009
- The joy of data in the clouds - 2008
- Podcast156: An Interview with Wylie Post (the world record holding Oklahoma aviator) - 2007
- Good thoughts from Carl Honore - 2007