Turned upside down, this is the “baby version!”
Rachel recorded an explanation of how she used Art Snacks to learn how to draw this, using iPadio on my iPhone.
Thanks to Kevin Honeycutt and many others who continue to make Art Snacks a vibrant community filled with creative artists sharing their work and ideas! If you work with kids or have children at home, “plug them in” to the creative and supportive community on Art Snacks!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast403: Radio Shows & iOS Audio Podcasting with Joe Dale - 2013
- Storychasing in the Heart of Oklahoma Cherokee Country - 2011
- Hugo Chavez urges Fidel Castro to join Twitter - 2010
- Slidecast of Part 2 of 2: Storychasing - Empowering Students as Digital Witnesses - 2009
- A ready-made slideshow of great education quotations - 2009
- Slidecast of Part 1 of 2: Storychasing - Empowering Students as Digital Witnesses - 2009
- Exemplary digital stories by educators in Stilwell, Oklahoma - 2009
- The joy of data in the clouds - 2008
- Podcast156: An Interview with Wylie Post (the world record holding Oklahoma aviator) - 2007
- Good thoughts from Carl Honore - 2007