Week 1 of the 2010 iConnect, iLearn Conference came to an end today in Colby, Kansas. Next week the conference moves to Salina, Kansas. These are the session resources from the morning’s keynote and two breakout sessions I shared. I did record audio for the keynote, and may share that later as a podcast and add the audio to the SlideShare to make a Slidecast.
Videos from my breakout sessions are embedded in the above links, but videos from the keynote are not. Here they are, in case you’re interested in checking them out.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Brainstorming Ideas to Improve Industry and K12 School Connections in Oklahoma #workforceok - 2011
- Educational Pipeline Challenges in Oklahoma #workforceok - 2011
- Ready for the tablet glut? Meet the 2 x 14" Kno - 2010
- Stop Motion Animation ideas from Charlie Mahoney - 2010
- Digital Storytelling on a Shoestring - 2009
- Tammy Worcester Keynote at OKCPS TechDay09 - 2009
- Our musical performer tonight is George Bush - 2007
- $100 laptop prototype demo - 2006