Sent from my iPad
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Bernie Sanders Explains Progressivism in the new Democratic Party - 2017
- Native American Independent Films - 2012
- Configuring FREE Home Content Filtering with OpenDNS - 2011
- Digital Gems in a Local Pawn Shop - 2011
- Tried and True Tips for Working in the 1:1 Environment - 2010
- Cross-Curricular Teaching (Electives/Core) in a 1:1 Environment - 2010
- From Lesson Plans to Online Curriculum by Jim Askew #ok1to1 (Amazing open Chemistry curriculum) - 2010
- Teaching English in a 1:1 Classroom by Julie Cook #ok1to1 - 2010
- Jim Askew on Individualized Online Curriculum and Transforming Learning #ok1to1 - 2010
- Welcome to Crescent PS: Teaching in a 1:1 Laptop Environment #ok1to1 - 2010