Sent from my iPad
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Balancing Choice and Freedom for Happiness and Satisfaction - 2016
- The Story of My Dad's Photo with President Kennedy - 2013
- Digitizing Vintage Photographic Negatives and Prints - 2012
- Artistic Creativity by Bunky Echo-Hawk at the Hard Rock Hotel in Tulsa #atalm12 - 2012
- Why Is Storytelling Important [VIDEO] - 2012
- Apple pulled PixelPipe app in March 2010 - 2010
- NCLB damages US education by narrowing the curriculum - 2010
- Thanks Project Gutenberg for underwriting our 6th grade summer reading list - 2009
- The Power of a Well-Read Blog and the Adventures of Google Earth Girl - 2008
- New videos to share with educators - 2007