YesVideo is a website my father in law discovered that converts printed photos, slides and old movies into digital formats. WalMart, Walgreens, and many other retailers are now advertising their services. I think of this process of breathing digital life into older, analog media materials as “digital resuscitation!”
Sent from my iPad
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- How to Archive a KidBlog Website - 2014
- What We Can Learn from Oklahoma's Repeal of Common Core - 2014
- Fun with Visual Charades and Narrated Slideshows Based on Fairy Tales - 2012
- Resources for Students Developing Mobile Apps #edapp - 2011
- Podcast349: Crisis in the School: Redesigning the Delivery Model by Steve Wyckoff - 2010
- Flickr now displays video formatted for #ipad - 2010
- Preparing for a week of Travian sitting - 2009
- Public Service Announcements To Combat Meth - 2009
- Weblin Meet-Up Results and Revisited - 2008
- EduComm and NECC, coming up soon! - 2007