YesVideo is a website my father in law discovered that converts printed photos, slides and old movies into digital formats. WalMart, Walgreens, and many other retailers are now advertising their services. I think of this process of breathing digital life into older, analog media materials as “digital resuscitation!”
Sent from my iPad
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Visualizing Inside and Outside Sharing - 2016
- Digital Neighborhood Watch (Nextdoor.com) & Model Use of Twitter by Local Police - 2015
- How to Archive a KidBlog Website - 2014
- What We Can Learn from Oklahoma's Repeal of Common Core - 2014
- Fun with Visual Charades and Narrated Slideshows Based on Fairy Tales - 2012
- Resources for Students Developing Mobile Apps #edapp - 2011
- Podcast349: Crisis in the School: Redesigning the Delivery Model by Steve Wyckoff - 2010
- Flickr now displays video formatted for #ipad - 2010
- Preparing for a week of Travian sitting - 2009
- Public Service Announcements To Combat Meth - 2009