Tomorrow in Palo Alto, California, I’ll be spending the day with teachers at the Castilleja School finishing off their “Castilleja Summer Learning Institute” with a focus on digital storytelling. Our schedule (available as an event on Facebook) will include a presentation by yours truly from 8:45 – 10:45 PST on the topic, “An invitation to tell digital stories.” The keynote will be streamed live on Ustream, and you’re welcome to join us!
Presentations from the past three days were also Ustreamed live and archived. Check them out! I’m quite honored to be included as a speaker with this distinguished and august lineup!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- July 11, 2015: Student Journalism / Storychaser Club 101 Workshop - 2015
- No-edit Audio Podcasts of Conference Presentations Via Cinch @cinchcast #edapp #tatc11 - 2011
- Managing iOS Devices in the Classroom #tatc11 - 2011
- Celebrating Texas Voices in White Oak - TCEA Area 7 Tech Conference #tatc11 - 2011
- Learning Environment Design by Apple - 2010
- Public education is not failing, but political spin doctors want you to think so - 2010
- Explain Virtually Anything with Claymation and Digital Storytelling - 2010
- Podcast320: Lessons Learned Recording, Editing, and Publishing Digital Audio - 2009
- links for 2008-06-10 - 2008
- Trends, Tools, and Tactics for 21st Century Learning - 2008