Tomorrow in Palo Alto, California, I’ll be spending the day with teachers at the Castilleja School finishing off their “Castilleja Summer Learning Institute” with a focus on digital storytelling. Our schedule (available as an event on Facebook) will include a presentation by yours truly from 8:45 – 10:45 PST on the topic, “An invitation to tell digital stories.” The keynote will be streamed live on Ustream, and you’re welcome to join us!
Presentations from the past three days were also Ustreamed live and archived. Check them out! I’m quite honored to be included as a speaker with this distinguished and august lineup!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- July 11, 2015: Student Journalism / Storychaser Club 101 Workshop - 2015
- No-edit Audio Podcasts of Conference Presentations Via Cinch @cinchcast #edapp #tatc11 - 2011
- Managing iOS Devices in the Classroom #tatc11 - 2011
- Celebrating Texas Voices in White Oak - TCEA Area 7 Tech Conference #tatc11 - 2011
- Learning Environment Design by Apple - 2010
- Public education is not failing, but political spin doctors want you to think so - 2010
- Explain Virtually Anything with Claymation and Digital Storytelling - 2010
- Podcast320: Lessons Learned Recording, Editing, and Publishing Digital Audio - 2009
- links for 2008-06-10 - 2008
- Trends, Tools, and Tactics for 21st Century Learning - 2008