Following our workshop today in Palo Alto, I meandered north to the Golden Gate Bridge. What a magnificent land we inhabit!
The history of Cavallo Point / Fort Baker is fascinating!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Photos were taken using Pano on my iPhone GS)
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- June 2012 Scratch Camp in Edmond, Oklahoma: Lessons Learned - 2012
- An invitation to tell digital stories (Ustream archive) - 2010
- Unblocking SlideShare content - 2009
- Online kids are readers! - 2008
- iPhone, MobileMe, Eudora users and Assisted GPS - 2008
- DVD burning software, Malware and Digital Citizenship - 2008
- EdTechTalk on Worldbridges - 2006
- Workshop keynotes and spotlight sessions - 2006
- Digital literacy workshop curriculum - 2006