Following our workshop today in Palo Alto, I meandered north to the Golden Gate Bridge. What a magnificent land we inhabit!
The history of Cavallo Point / Fort Baker is fascinating!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (Photos were taken using Pano on my iPhone GS)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- June 2012 Scratch Camp in Edmond, Oklahoma: Lessons Learned - 2012
- An invitation to tell digital stories (Ustream archive) - 2010
- Unblocking SlideShare content - 2009
- Online kids are readers! - 2008
- iPhone, MobileMe, Eudora users and Assisted GPS - 2008
- DVD burning software, Malware and Digital Citizenship - 2008
- EdTechTalk on Worldbridges - 2006
- Workshop keynotes and spotlight sessions - 2006
- Digital literacy workshop curriculum - 2006