I snapped this photo in the LAX airport today enroute to my connecting flight. It is great some airlines are providing recharging stations like this. It makes me think of older classrooms in our schools where power outlets are few and far between. How is the electrical power outlet situation in your classroom? We have 19 new schools going 1:1 this August in Oklahoma and I’m willing to bet a lot of them don’t have enough AC plugs in classrooms at this point. Note to self: When designing new schools and new learning spaces, remember to budget for lots of electrical outlets!
Sent from my iPhone
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Learning about Digital Videography from Jim Sill - 2014
- Amazing Perspective in GoPro Videos - 2014
- Feedback Wanted: ISTE13 Ignite - Open Doors for Students - 2013
- Create a Narrated Slideshow on an iPad with Haiku Deck and Explain Everything - 2013
- Kevin Hodgson is the YODA of Stopmotion in the classroom - 2010
- Natural Learning: What Schools Don't Do by Steve Wycoff - 2008
- Online Safety: What every educator should know (Kevin Honeycutt) - 2008
- Drupal for Education by John Jones - 2008
- LoTi: Elevating Expectations, Performance and Accountability - 2008
- Trends, Tools and Tactics for 21st Century Learning (keynote by Kevin Honeycutt) - 2008