“The little-known Envelope Manufacturers Association has been fighting proposals to mandate paperless statements. “There ought to be a choice,” says Maynard Benjamin, CEO of the group. “A large portion of people still do not have Internet service.” Good grief. Is there a pro-paperless lobby to which we can contribute to counter this anti-digital rogue voice? Maybe instead of fighting to keep paper statements, constituents should be fighting to address digital divide issues and get affordable, high speed Internet access in all rural locations? http://www.usatoday.com/money/companies/regulation/2010-06-14-financialreform…
Sent from my iPad
Sent from my iPad
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Prevent Spiders and Bugs from Getting In a Garage Tornado Shelter - 2014
- Grand View THUNDERS UP! #playingwithmedia - 2012
- Get Arabic and English News Perspectives on Meedan.net - 2010
- Mining could transform the economy of Afghanistan - 2010
- Podcast321: Getting a Global Perspective - The Power of Collaborative Projects by Dyane Smokorowski - 2009
- Momentous evening of family co-learning with WordPress - 2008
- VoiceThread archival export and comment moderation experiences - 2008
- links for 2008-06-14 - 2008
- New link for Mother's Day Podcasts - 2007
- Blogging can make you smarter - 2007