This is HUGE news. Wow! Take a scanned document and convert it via OCR technologies to editable text via Google Docs. All for free. http://googledocs.blogspot.com/2010/06/optical-character-recognition-ocr-in.html
Hat tip to Alan Levine! Kudos to the innovators at Google!
Sent from my iPad
Hat tip to Alan Levine!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Tweeted Learning from iPadPalooza 2016 - 2016
- iPad App Smashing with Google Forms, Haiku Deck, Explain Everything, and YouTube - 2014
- Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I eBook Now Available - 2013
- A Live Action Charlie Chaplin Google Doodle #gct - 2011
- International Spy Museum Report and iPhone GS powered Google Maps - 2009
- K12Online09 Call for Proposals and Keynoters announced! - 2009
- Monitor NECC 2008 Ning discussions with RSS - 2008
- links for 2008-06-25 - 2008
- NECC 2008 certain to challenge conference bandwidth limits - 2008
- WordPress discussion, anyone? - 2008