This is HUGE news. Wow! Take a scanned document and convert it via OCR technologies to editable text via Google Docs. All for free. http://googledocs.blogspot.com/2010/06/optical-character-recognition-ocr-in.html
Hat tip to Alan Levine! Kudos to the innovators at Google!
Sent from my iPad
Hat tip to Alan Levine!
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- iPad App Smashing with Google Forms, Haiku Deck, Explain Everything, and YouTube - 2014
- Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I eBook Now Available - 2013
- A Live Action Charlie Chaplin Google Doodle #gct - 2011
- International Spy Museum Report and iPhone GS powered Google Maps - 2009
- K12Online09 Call for Proposals and Keynoters announced! - 2009
- Monitor NECC 2008 Ning discussions with RSS - 2008
- links for 2008-06-25 - 2008
- NECC 2008 certain to challenge conference bandwidth limits - 2008
- WordPress discussion, anyone? - 2008
- Schools are no longer the knowledge gatekeepers - 2007