On April Fool’s Day this year, Google introduced a hilarious video for a fictitious new application, Google Translate for Animals. I was amused to see recently that in addition to the original video, they also shared three other videos with translation examples from a cow, pig and chicken. My question is, what would a kiwi have said?! Enjoy!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast453: Reflections on ISTE 2017 and iPad Media Camp - Jackson, Wyoming - 2017
- Podcast426: Civil War History at Harpers Ferry - 2015
- Reflections on ISTE 2015 by Shelly and Wesley Fryer - 2015
- Comparing Free Ways to Privately Share Files with Others Online - 2011
- Don't be slow getting on the DC metro - 2009
- Closing Keynote at NECC09 by Erin Gruwell (Freedom Writers) - 2009
- Do So Much with an iPod Touch - 2009
- Classsroom 2.0: What Is Web 2.0's Role in Schools? - 2009
- RU In My Space? Y Have A Social Media Policy? - 2009
- 21st-Century Learning: The New Visionary Administrator Speaks Up! - 2009