I attended a meeting today which raised my blood pressure a bit. I’ll elaborate later, but for now I’ll invite you to take thirty seconds and answer the following five question poll. I’ve created this with Google Docs, and am embedding it below.
Thanks for your participation! After submitting your answers, you’ll be able to view the results to date. I’ll post and share the results here later in the week.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Creatively Saying with Video: Grandchild #10 is Coming! - 2011
- Transformative power of flash-based video cameras - 2008
- links for 2008-07-26 - 2008
- WordPress 2.6 up and running - 2008
- Let's work together, shall we?! - 2007
- A digital playground of dreams? - 2007
- Podguides and virtual field trips - 2006
- Track MTI 2006! - 2006
- Prescriptions for 21st Century Intentional Living - 2005
- Living in an Attention Economy - 2005