Thursday at the Oklahoma Multimedia Teachers workshop in Norman, I asked our participants to discuss and share stories they wish they had recorded or could record. Most of these were family stories, and many were about relatives who had lived amazing and interesting lives. I recorded these using the iPadio application on my iPhone, to demonstrate the ease with which iPadio can be used (for free on ANY phone) to share audio online. Hopefully we’ll get many of theses teachers involved as Storychasers in our Celebrate Oklahoma Voices oral history project soon! Enjoy.
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- iPhoneography Light Painting - 2013
- Create a free online survey with Google Forms - 2010
- Notes from the RTNDF Multimedia Workshop (Oklahoma) - 2009
- How can I join tonight's skypecast? - 2008
- Central Asia, Oil, Geo-Politics and Smart Playlists - 2008
- Podcast269: Background and Formative Ideas for the Storychasers Project - 2008
- Report from EduComm 2007 - 2007
- Sightspeed VOIP - 2006
- Podcast76: An Interview with Mr. and Mrs. Moodle - 2006
- RSS to Email with Feedblitz - 2006