Marco Torres is the most talented and knowledgable photographer I know personally. I’ve only been fortunate to hang out in person a few times with Marco, but thankfully our digital connections today allow for “yodas” like Marco (his term btw) to influence us even when we are hundreds of miles apart. This week I saw Marco post the following iPhone photo of his boys to Facebook, and I immediately wondered, “How did he do that?!”
The answer: With four different iPhone photo apps. These included Action Camera:
Photogene (note this screenshot shows Photogene for iPad, but Marco used Photogene for iPhone):
…and last of all, Diptic:
I’ve created a a new curated list of favorite photography apps on Appolicious which includes all these apps, plus five more of my favorites. That list has direct links to each app in the App Store.
What are your favorite iOS photography apps?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad. (Photos were uploaded with the Flickr app, embed codes were copied from within Safari, the app list was created within the Appolicious app, and the post draft was written initially in the default iOS Notes app. The first screensnap in this post was cropped with Adobe PhotoShop Express, and initially taken within the iPad-native Facebook app “Friendly.”)
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Advanced Tips for iPhone Sharing on Social Media - 2013
- Cross-Posting Audio Podcasts & Phonecasts from Cinch to iPadio - 2012
- Working Behind a Filter: Resolve Shortened URLs with Unshort.me - 2012
- ACLU Sues Missouri School District for Overblocking Internet Websites - 2011
- Internet Safety and Digital Citizenship Presentations for Students, Parents and Teachers - 2010
- Podcast327: Using Digital Technologies and Personal Learning Networks to Enhance Learning by Clif Mims (Podstock09 Keynote) - 2009
- Railroads and virtual connections - 2008
- Searching for the ideal StoryChaser camera - 2008
- 30 Days with Twitter by Bob Sprankle - 2007
- Podcast78: Reflections on Video Gaming and Lego Star Wars 2 Demo - 2006