This is on the back of a “Low-Profile Amplified Outdoor HDTV Antenna” at Radio Shack.As a fan of signs I couldn’t pass up a chance to take and share this photo. 🙂 Sent from my iPhone
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Updated Media Product Names for Mapping Media to the Common Core - 2012
- Great Reasons Geography ROCKS! - 2011
- The Changing Face of Home Media Consumption - 2011
- Understanding and OPPOSING Misdirected Educational Reform Efforts - 2011
- Least Common Multiple Woes? Khan Academy to the Rescue! - 2010
- Seth Godin on book publishing - 2010
- Reputation Management and Digital Footprints (video) - 2010
- Oklahoma City area WordPress User Group Meeting - 2009
- Recommended resources for a new school librarian - 2009
- Podcast274: StoryChasers Brainstorm #3 from 21 August 2008 - 2008