I’m willing to bet the book on the left won’t be flying off the shelf, even when it’s free. Access 95 was a terrible program 15 years ago (IMHO) when it was released. Unlike a fine wine, its quality has NOT improved with age. That text is overripe for the circular file.Sent from my iPhone
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Handy Features of Google Classroom - 2015
- Print over WiFi to Lexmark Printer from Mac Laptop - 2013
- Helping Parents in Prison Connect with their Children - 2011
- Volunteer for #k12online10 - 2010
- An iPhone-recorded International Cooking Show Episode - 2009
- Media literacy, US Presidential elections, and assertions of infanticide support - 2008
- Podcast enclosure mystery: Help! - 2007
- The Children's Machine - 2006
- Farewell to a good friend - 2005
- Free PDF converters - 2005