This is a great article from last week’s New York Times. Share this with your students (as well as fellow educators) in discussions about social media, digital footprints and Internet safety. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/26/education/26SOCIAL.html H/T Will Richardson.
Sent from my iPad
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Start of School Reflections (Fall 2014) - 2014
- Internet Resources for our District Internet Cafe PD Activity - 2012
- Florida FCAT Cut Score Lesson: High Stakes Accountability is About Politics Not Learning - 2012
- Take control of your digital footprint - 2010
- Social networking and college roommates - 2007
- Hope for differentiated assessment in Texas? - 2006
- The case for instant messaging in the classroom - 2006
- Blogsieve: Creating a feed river - 2005