This is a great article from last week’s New York Times. Share this with your students (as well as fellow educators) in discussions about social media, digital footprints and Internet safety. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/26/education/26SOCIAL.html H/T Will Richardson.
Sent from my iPad
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Start of School Reflections (Fall 2014) - 2014
- Internet Resources for our District Internet Cafe PD Activity - 2012
- Florida FCAT Cut Score Lesson: High Stakes Accountability is About Politics Not Learning - 2012
- Take control of your digital footprint - 2010
- Social networking and college roommates - 2007
- Hope for differentiated assessment in Texas? - 2006
- The case for instant messaging in the classroom - 2006
- Blogsieve: Creating a feed river - 2005