Tomorrow at the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education “Reading Conference: 21st Century Learning Environments” at Rose State College in Midwest City, Oklahoma, I’ll be sharing a breakout session titled, “Technology Trends in Higher Education: September 2010.” I’ve shared both my presentation slides as a Google Presentation and six of the seven videos I may show during the talk on a Google Site wiki page.
In the process of compressing and converting my Keynote presentation into PowerPoint and then uploading to Google Docs, some of my links were switched and some extra links were added to the presentation. I’m not sure why.
For the first time, I’m planning to use a reply message to a PollEverywhere cell phone survey to share the link to my presentation materials.
In the past to do this, I’ve used the free website Contxts.
I like killing two birds with one stone… or in this case, one text message!
The April 2010 version of this presentation is available on SlideShare as a Slidecast, which includes presentation slides synchronized to the recorded session audio.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- 8th Grade GeoMap Project For English: Road to Hiroshima - 2013
- eBook Self-Publishing with Amazon, CreateSpace & iTunes Producer - 2013
- Highlights from the 2011 Educational Technology Conference (ETC) in Missoula - 2011
- Understand Creative Commons in 180 seconds - 2010
- Delete iPad photos with Image Capture - 2010
- Comparing options for free audio recording directly to the web: iPadio and Voisse - 2010
- Merge PDF files (for free) with PDFsam - 2010
- Interactive technology access does not guarantee good teaching and learning - 2009
- Individualized Assessment on an iPod Touch Using Google Docs - via gWhiz MLA - 2009
- K-12 Online Conference Teasers: Here Comes Digital Learning! - 2008