Tomorrow at the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education “Reading Conference: 21st Century Learning Environments” at Rose State College in Midwest City, Oklahoma, I’ll be sharing a breakout session titled, “Technology Trends in Higher Education: September 2010.” I’ve shared both my presentation slides as a Google Presentation and six of the seven videos I may show during the talk on a Google Site wiki page.
In the process of compressing and converting my Keynote presentation into PowerPoint and then uploading to Google Docs, some of my links were switched and some extra links were added to the presentation. I’m not sure why.
For the first time, I’m planning to use a reply message to a PollEverywhere cell phone survey to share the link to my presentation materials.
In the past to do this, I’ve used the free website Contxts.
I like killing two birds with one stone… or in this case, one text message!
The April 2010 version of this presentation is available on SlideShare as a Slidecast, which includes presentation slides synchronized to the recorded session audio.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Fall 2014 EdCamp Oklahoma Video Project - 2014
- 8th Grade GeoMap Project For English: Road to Hiroshima - 2013
- eBook Self-Publishing with Amazon, CreateSpace & iTunes Producer - 2013
- Highlights from the 2011 Educational Technology Conference (ETC) in Missoula - 2011
- Understand Creative Commons in 180 seconds - 2010
- Delete iPad photos with Image Capture - 2010
- Comparing options for free audio recording directly to the web: iPadio and Voisse - 2010
- Merge PDF files (for free) with PDFsam - 2010
- Interactive technology access does not guarantee good teaching and learning - 2009
- Individualized Assessment on an iPod Touch Using Google Docs - via gWhiz MLA - 2009