Instead of sharing the longer, 6+ minute Creative Commons video “Get Creative” during my “Trends in Higher Education” presentation tomorrow at Rose State College in Midwest City, Oklahoma, I’m planning to share the 2.5 minute (180 second) video, “What is Creative Commons? Wanna Work Together RG Remix.” This video provides a great summary of Creative Commons and why it’s relevant for both educators as well as students.
Do all the learners at your school understand Creative Commons, and utilize Creative Commons media in projects which meet the ISTE National Educational Technology Standards? If not, this video can serve as a good conversation starter about these topics!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Tips for Discussing Conspiracy Theories with Students - 2020
- Fall 2014 EdCamp Oklahoma Video Project - 2014
- 8th Grade GeoMap Project For English: Road to Hiroshima - 2013
- eBook Self-Publishing with Amazon, CreateSpace & iTunes Producer - 2013
- Highlights from the 2011 Educational Technology Conference (ETC) in Missoula - 2011
- Technology Trends in Higher Education (Sept 2010) - 2010
- Delete iPad photos with Image Capture - 2010
- Comparing options for free audio recording directly to the web: iPadio and Voisse - 2010
- Merge PDF files (for free) with PDFsam - 2010
- Interactive technology access does not guarantee good teaching and learning - 2009