Instead of sharing the longer, 6+ minute Creative Commons video “Get Creative” during my “Trends in Higher Education” presentation tomorrow at Rose State College in Midwest City, Oklahoma, I’m planning to share the 2.5 minute (180 second) video, “What is Creative Commons? Wanna Work Together RG Remix.” This video provides a great summary of Creative Commons and why it’s relevant for both educators as well as students.
Do all the learners at your school understand Creative Commons, and utilize Creative Commons media in projects which meet the ISTE National Educational Technology Standards? If not, this video can serve as a good conversation starter about these topics!
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Fall 2014 EdCamp Oklahoma Video Project - 2014
- 8th Grade GeoMap Project For English: Road to Hiroshima - 2013
- eBook Self-Publishing with Amazon, CreateSpace & iTunes Producer - 2013
- Highlights from the 2011 Educational Technology Conference (ETC) in Missoula - 2011
- Technology Trends in Higher Education (Sept 2010) - 2010
- Delete iPad photos with Image Capture - 2010
- Comparing options for free audio recording directly to the web: iPadio and Voisse - 2010
- Merge PDF files (for free) with PDFsam - 2010
- Interactive technology access does not guarantee good teaching and learning - 2009
- Individualized Assessment on an iPod Touch Using Google Docs - via gWhiz MLA - 2009