Gary Hayes’ excellent “Social Media Count” flash widget has been updated with new statistics current as of September 2010. Be sure to notice the clickable tabs for the categories “social, mobile, and games.” The time duration can also be changed by clicking a different tab at the top of the widget.
When you chose 1+ year as the duration, for some reason there is a large discrepancy between the number of iPads sold shown on the “social” tab versus the “mobile” tab. Not sure why.
I’ll be sharing this tomorrow at a reading conference sponsored by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education. My breakout is titled, “Technology Trends in Higher Education.”
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls (Donor's Choose Project) - 2014
- Teens use Facebook primarily for private purposes - 2010
- Different Purposes for Using of Digital Tools to Teach Literacy in the College Classroom by Richard Beach - 2010
- Standalone WiFi Skype Phones and Rocket Scientists - 2009
- Critical for Ning site administrators to address spam - 2009
- Visual Tapestry - Flight - 2009
- Visually exploring earth with Panoramio - 2008
- Seeking the elusive "inbox zero" - 2007
- Universities banning Skype - 2006
- Portaportal and flexibly learning new tools - 2006