In this two minute video, Dr. Cyndi Danner-Kuhn explains her passion for digital storytelling, oral history, and the Celebrate Kansas Voices project. Cyndi is a professor in the College of Education at Kansas State University. This video was created by Jackie Baumgartner, an educator in Phillipsburg, Kansas.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Leading with Digital Vision in a Bubblesheet World #micon - 2010
- Removing background noise with Soundtrack Pro - 2009
- Podcast330: Get Out of Your FUNK, Cut the JIVE! Make Your Classroom Come Alive!!! - 2009
- Visualizing Ideas about Creativity with Wordle - 2009
- Thinking About Learning & Learning About Thinking: Implications for Creative Human Activity by Dennis Cheek - 2009
- The Renaissance: Leonardo daVinci & the Creative Mind by Bulent Atalay - 2009
- Ready to roll with Tandberg videoconferencing! - 2008
- Talking K12Online07 with the Seedlings - 2007
- The importance of Technology Leadership - 2006
- Great time to be a Detroit student - 2005