In this two minute video, Dr. Cyndi Danner-Kuhn explains her passion for digital storytelling, oral history, and the Celebrate Kansas Voices project. Cyndi is a professor in the College of Education at Kansas State University. This video was created by Jackie Baumgartner, an educator in Phillipsburg, Kansas.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- The Fragility of Democratic Institutions - Memories of Cairo in November 2017 - 2020
- Rights and Responsibilities in an Age of Surveillance - 2017
- Leading with Digital Vision in a Bubblesheet World #micon - 2010
- Removing background noise with Soundtrack Pro - 2009
- Podcast330: Get Out of Your FUNK, Cut the JIVE! Make Your Classroom Come Alive!!! - 2009
- Visualizing Ideas about Creativity with Wordle - 2009
- Thinking About Learning & Learning About Thinking: Implications for Creative Human Activity by Dennis Cheek - 2009
- The Renaissance: Leonardo daVinci & the Creative Mind by Bulent Atalay - 2009
- Ready to roll with Tandberg videoconferencing! - 2008
- Talking K12Online07 with the Seedlings - 2007