http://piclits.com From the website about page: PicLits.com is a creative writing site that matches beautiful images with carefully selected keywords in order to inspire you. The object is to put the right words in the right place and the right order to capture the essence, story, and meaning of the picture. My thought: A great website to use for vocabulary comprehension and visual / digital literacy!
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Is the Pied Piper (electronic devices with screens) taking our kids away? by Neeti Kohli - 2013
- What do you want to CREATE today? (Oct 2012) - 2012
- Gogurt Creativity at Panera #micon - 2010
- NCLB High Stakes Testing is Counterproductive and Bad for our Nation - 2010
- Be Like Google (as a school community) #micon #gct @ckyle @sdroke - 2010
- Say Yes to WikiPedia #micon @philip_cummings - 2010
- Tom Barrett on Blogging and Inspiring Student Learning #micon - 2010
- PODDY Training: iPod Touches in the Early Childhood Classroom #micon #edapp - 2010
- Differentiated Professional Development by Melissa Smith #micon - 2010
- Apple iPad rumors, Netbooks, and Commodifcation - 2009