The 2010 K-12 Online Conference starts on Monday, October 11th with Dean Shareski‘s pre-conference keynote. The next two weeks, 40 presentations by educators and students from around the world will be posted both to the conference blog and the conference Ning. Five presenters have created short, “teaser videos” to whet our appetites in advance of their full presentations. I’m really looking forward to learning from these educators AND students in this year’s conference!
Dolores Gende will present “C4 Leveraging the Power of Wikis and Blogs in Student Learning” in our Student Voices strand.
Rodd Lucier will present “Creative Commons: What Every Educator Needs to Know” in our Leading the Change strand.Lorna Costantini will present “Digital Parent Engagement – Supporting Student Learning in our Leading the Change strand. Monika Hardy will present “Students Redefine School” in our Student Voices strand.
A complete list of 2010 K-12 Online Conference keynote speakers as well as presenters is available. If you have not already, please join the K-12 Online Conference Ning to “register” for this FREE conference. Also follow K12Online on Twitter and Facebook!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Advice for Church Digital Oral History Projects - 2014
- Why Choice Schools Are Essential in Public Schools - 2012
- Can Blogger.com Support Moderated Web Forms for Post Contributions Like WordPress? - 2012
- Tutorial: How To Upload a Video to YouTube - 2012
- Oklahoma City to Doha (narrated slideshow with SonicPics) - 2011
- FTC mandates disclosure for bloggers receiving freebies/payments - 2009
- Dell Mini10V Netbook, Ubuntu, Win7, and Hackintoshes - 2009
- XO Laptop for Christmas? - 2007
- Exponential blog growth - 2005
- Great history resource suggestions from Tom Hale - 2005