A one page PDF marketing flyer for the 2010 K-12 Online Conference is available. Please share this far and wide! While we don’t want to waste trees and “being digital” is great, it can also be helpful to post printed versions of this on your library bulletin board, in the teachers’ lounge, and in other locations where educators will see it.
If Scribd (the site hostsing this embedded version of our marketing flyer) is blocked in your location, you can alternatively download this file directly from the K-12 Online Conference blog site.
Many thanks to the K-12 Online Conference public relations committee for putting this together!
Please retweet and cross-post this on your own Twitter account, blogs and other websites!
Cross-posed from the K-12 Online Conference blog.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast433: Sharing Student Work Online (October 2015) - 2015
- Lessons Learned as an Educational Consultant (Oct 2013) - 2013
- Steve Jobs Inspired Me to Dream Big Again - 2011
- Jack Berckemeyer: Opening Keynote at Qatar Academy - 2011
- Tools to simplify meeting scheduling - 2009
- A worthless worksheet and a voluntary VoiceThread - 2008
- Is technology at school an event or a tool set? - 2008
- K12Online discussions on EdTechTalk - 2007
- Turning to YouTube for an Origami Tutorial - 2007
- Meaningful professional development via book studies - 2007