A one page PDF marketing flyer for the 2010 K-12 Online Conference is available. Please share this far and wide! While we don’t want to waste trees and “being digital” is great, it can also be helpful to post printed versions of this on your library bulletin board, in the teachers’ lounge, and in other locations where educators will see it.
If Scribd (the site hostsing this embedded version of our marketing flyer) is blocked in your location, you can alternatively download this file directly from the K-12 Online Conference blog site.
Many thanks to the K-12 Online Conference public relations committee for putting this together!
Please retweet and cross-post this on your own Twitter account, blogs and other websites!
Cross-posed from the K-12 Online Conference blog.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Lessons Learned as an Educational Consultant (Oct 2013) - 2013
- Steve Jobs Inspired Me to Dream Big Again - 2011
- Jack Berckemeyer: Opening Keynote at Qatar Academy - 2011
- Tools to simplify meeting scheduling - 2009
- A worthless worksheet and a voluntary VoiceThread - 2008
- Is technology at school an event or a tool set? - 2008
- K12Online discussions on EdTechTalk - 2007
- Turning to YouTube for an Origami Tutorial - 2007
- Meaningful professional development via book studies - 2007
- 2nd Grade podcast - 2005