Ok, I’m amazed and already sold. This IS the laptop I’ve wanted for the last three years. After my son and I flew back to Oklahoma City today from Michigan, we had to stop by the Apple Store and check out the new MacBook Air which Steve Jobs announced on Wednesday. The 11″ model is a $1000 Apple netbook. 2.3 pounds. If this is going to be my primary laptop, however, I think the extra screen real estate on the 13.3″ will be worth the additional $$$. It weighs in at 2.9 pounds. Here’s the 13.3″ version once…
For comparison, here’s the 11 inch. Amazing.
Apple does “geek cool” so well. 🙂Sent from my iPhone
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- iPad Green Screen Video Creation - 2015
- Mastery Grid with Openly Licensed Icons - 2014
- Podcast384: Michael Wesch at Heartland eLearning 2011 - 2011
- Following Greyson Chance's Rise to Musical Fame - 2010
- Homegrown YouTube Clone Websites in Schools - 2010
- phpBB for my School Reform Book Forum? - 2010
- How I create and publish podcasts - 2009
- PollEverywhere Polls and Results from KATE - 2009
- The mind of a learner: Iron, Marble, Receptacle or Flame? - 2008
- Podcast interviews with Oklahoma elected officials on NCLB - 2008