I love documentary films, PBS, and my iPad. Small surprise that I love the new, free PBS iPad app which was released October 25th. Among many other things, users can now watch full length documentaries via the app like the five part “We Shall Remain” series.
It’s a great day to be a learner.
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Have Students Create An Actors' Commentary Video - 2011
- Generational Differences and Parenting - 2010
- Is your nonprofit leveraging the power of YouTube? - 2009
- Podcast287: Navigating Opportunities and Risks in Hyperconnected Schools (TechCon 2008 Keynote) - 2008
- Over 84,000 site visits in the 2007 K-12 Online Conference - 2007
- Educational research discoveries - 2007
- Pitcairn Islands ClustrMap Mystery - 2006
- Digital music fun - 2006
- Stories from Steve Jobs - 2005