I love documentary films, PBS, and my iPad. Small surprise that I love the new, free PBS iPad app which was released October 25th. Among many other things, users can now watch full length documentaries via the app like the five part “We Shall Remain” series.
It’s a great day to be a learner.
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Have Students Create An Actors' Commentary Video - 2011
- Generational Differences and Parenting - 2010
- Is your nonprofit leveraging the power of YouTube? - 2009
- Podcast287: Navigating Opportunities and Risks in Hyperconnected Schools (TechCon 2008 Keynote) - 2008
- Over 84,000 site visits in the 2007 K-12 Online Conference - 2007
- Educational research discoveries - 2007
- Pitcairn Islands ClustrMap Mystery - 2006
- Digital music fun - 2006
- Stories from Steve Jobs - 2005