When I was in Holland, Michigan, recently at Holland Christian Schools, one of the teachers (Dan Vos) shared his dream of an iPad application which combined the functions of Air Display, Air Sketch, and Mobile Mouse Pro. I’m not sure if that will be developed or not, but the way iOS app development is going I bet it will!
I posted a few weeks ago about “2Screens – Presentation Expert” and “2Screens Remote,” but still haven’t used them for an actual presentation. I’m eager to give Air Display, Air Sketch and Mobile Mouse Pro a try as well. I’ve purchased the 2Screens apps, but not the other three… yet!
This is a short video of Jim Peterson demonstrating how he is using Air Sketch on his iPad in his high school science classroom.
What are your favorite iPad apps currently, for classroom presentation use?
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Utility to Find and Replace Broken WordPress Links - 2014
- Lessons Learned from Image Attribution & Tweetribution Confusion - 2011
- Microfiche, Copyrights, Open Licensing and Academic Journal Paywalls - 2010
- Vote for Our Class Flip Video Scavenger Hunt Entries! - 2010
- Panoramic iPhone images from Hangzhou, China - 2009
- Help evaluate the 2008 K-12 Online Conference - 2008
- K12Online08 in the palm of my hand - 2008
- A Magnificent Moment in Lubbock - 2008
- 21st Century Cartographers by David Jakes - 2007
- One to One Initiatives (roundtable at TechForum07) - 2007