Using the first beta release of PG [Podcast Generator], in March 2006 we created Pluriversiradio, a web site to collect podcasts and to provide web surfers with the proper feeds for getting files from their podcast aggregators. The contents of this site are strictly related to courses, seminars and conferences held at the University of Bergamo. Despite [being] born as a small size experimental project, Pluriversiradio was subsequently hosted by the Interdepartmental Centre for e-learning of our university, and our software library has been installed and used by about one thousand podcasting portals in Italy and abroad, such as the Universities of Aarhus (Denmark), Caen Basse-Normandie (France), Central Queensland (Australia), Delaware (USA), and Pisa (Italy).
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Staying On Message in the Classroom After the Election - 2016
- 15 Reasons I'm Thrilled to be a Grade 4-5 STEM Teacher in Yukon, Oklahoma - 2013
- Blogging the Conference: EDUCAUSE 2012 Session Notes - 2012
- Janet Barresi's ODLA 2011 Keynote - 2011
- How to Make Your High School Students Fail Online Courses - 2011
- Join in 12 Days of Playing with Media - 2011
- Rapid Prototyping, Digital Fabrication, STEM, NSF and Karen Cator - 2010
- A sad (but true) video commentary on higher education publishing - 2010
- Broad, Sweeping Company Facebook policy challenged - 2010
- Language over Native American forced re-location matters - 2010