This terrific, 4.5 minute video was taken on Saturday, November 6th at the EdCampKC conference in Lee Summit, Missouri, by Jon Orech. Teachers were asked to respond to the simple question, Why do you have the best job in the world? This is a great example of storychasing!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Hopscotch Challenges: A Free Curriculum eBook for iPad Coders - 2013
- Empowering Women Worldwide Through Creative, Handmade Designs - 2013
- Mapping Media at Library Camp 2013 (Fort Wayne, Indiana) - 2013
- How the Internet Can Change the Way We Create Stuff & Solve Problems - 2012
- Talking K12Online11 on Classroom 2.0 Saturday November 12th - 2011
- English learners in the digital age: natives, immigrants or outsiders #collab21 - 2010
- Why blog when you can Glog? - 2010
- Unlocking the Past: Techniques for Conducting Meaningful Interviews - 2009
- Fast Forward: Oral History in the 21st Century by Donald Ritchie - 2009
- Video Tributes to Oklahoma Veterans - 2009