Do students at your school take care of their laptops, or the laptops they are able to use on carts kept at school? Lenovo sponsored the following ten minute CSI-spoof video to help students understand the critical need to take care of laptops, especially Thinkpad laptops featured in this video.
This video was created by Horizon Productions in Durham, North Carolina. Hat tip to educators in Grand View Public Schools, Oklahoma, for sharing this video on their “Tips for a Healthy Laptop and Responsible Care and Handling” webpage.
Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Lessons Learned: Hosting & Leading Local Technology Integration Workshops - 2012
- WordPress CSS Help Needed - 2011
- Comparing iPad PDF readers for annotation #edapp - 2010
- Our need for systemic finance changes in US government - 2010
- Be sure comment moderation is turned ON for your school website - 2010
- Before The Battle of Hoth (Lego Stopmotion) - 2010
- New Mobile Photo Sharing Options - 2010
- Podcast334: One to One Learning with Open Source Netbooks is Practical, Affordable and Powerful - Learn Why - 2009
- A large dose of humble pie - 2008
- Flow, curiosity, and engaging education - 2006