Please join Alice Barr, Bob Sprankle, Cheryl Oakes and the Seedlings fan club TONIGHT at 7:30 pm EST / 6:30 pm CST / 5:30 pm MTN / 4:30 PST for the 100th Seedlings Show! I have learned SO MUCH as a professional educator from Seedlings shows over the past few years. I listen to most of them as podcasts, but have been able to join in live on multiple occasions. Tonight, I’m thrilled to actually be in South Berwick, Maine, and will be participating in the show from the Sprankle podcave!
Alice, Bob and Cheryl started the Seedlings show in 2006, and it’s amazing how many things have changed and also stayed the same since then when it comes to educational technology and schools. I’m positive we’ll have a great show!
Please visit edtechtalk.com to join us for the show!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
UPDATE 3 Dec 2010: The podcast of the show is available!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- The Hour of Code - 2013
- Speak Words Others Can Understand: Avoid Jargon - 2012
- Reluctance to pay for readable news - 2010
- YouTube video by Willow Smith goes viral, leads to recording contract #cmtc10 - 2010
- Digital Citizenship for our Schools @alicebarr #cmtc10 - 2010
- 6 Word Stories About 21st Century Learning and The Power Law #21c6w - 2009
- Digital tools to analyze the President's speech on Afghanistan - 2009
- Make any text into a computer-generated audio file with Snow Leopard - 2009
- Comparing oral fluency at ages 4 and 5, discussing sausage ball cooking - 2008
- Our Oklahoma Digital Learning Team (ODLT) Hawaii 2007 Adventures begin - 2007