The location has changed for my upcoming December 14th and 15th Google Tools Workshops in Oklahoma City. These BYOL (bring your own laptop) workshops will be held at the Oklahoma City Coworking Collaborative, located downtown across from the Federal Building at 723 N. Hudson Ave.
Currently, just 5 seats are still available for Google Documents, Spreadsheets, Forms, Presentations & Drawing on December 14th and 10 seats for Google Maps and Google Earth on December 15th. Registration for face-to-face participants closes at midnight on Dec 10th and 11th for both events, respectively.
If you’re attending, pre-workshop preparation information is available, including Google Forms to specify which yummy sandwich you want from The Prairie Gypsies! Remember virtual registration / attendance for these workshops is also available at discounted prices, but I won’t send you a sandwich if you attend online. 🙂 Virtual registration closes the day prior to each workshop.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast420: eBook Projects & Publishing Workflow Options - 2014
- iPad App Clean Install (December 2014) - 2014
- Learning About Posting YouTube Videos to WordPress, Windows RT Copy Paste, and iMovie for iPhone - 2013
- Google Goggles: A new way to search with pictures - 2009
- iPhone and iTouch video out functionality, 1 to 1 Learning, and CCC Pedagogy - 2008
- Breadboards, LED lights, small screens, and programming homegrown, inexpensive computers - 2008
- When things go wrong, we learn and go on... - 2007
- Live on the web from Pearl Harbor: NOW - 2007
- Archive of Dec 6th videoconference from Pearl Harbor - 2007
- Pearl Harbor Videoconferencing VoiceThread - 2007