If you are eager to learn more about Google Chrome and the newly announced Google Chrome OS, check out the full 1.5 hour recording of Google’s Chrome event in San Francisco on December 7th.
I predict Google Chrome OS for netbooks, as well as the expected release of the 2nd generation iPad next spring in the northern hemisphere, will be significant catalysts for new 1:1 learning projects around the country and world.
Chrome Netbooks for Students
We recently announced the Chrome notebook Pilot program. We think Chrome notebooks will be super useful for students like you – especially if your school is already using Google Apps for Education –because they deliver a faster, simpler and more secure computing experience, with lower total cost of ownership than traditional …
This message was shared via my6sense
Sent from my iPhone
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- FREE Hour of Code Webinars with Wes - 2013
- MinecraftEDU Beginner Challenge: Craft 10 Basic Tools with Wood and Stone - 2013
- AudioBoo Websites and Ports to Unblock on Your School Internet Content Filter - 2012
- K-12 Online Conference 2011 Closing Live Event: The Afterglow! - 2011
- An Exemplary Elementary Computer Lab Setup, Website and Lesson Plans - 2011
- Choose mobile learning devices instead of IWBs - 2010
- Web-based Video Transcoding - A Beautiful Sight! - 2009
- Chapter book bedtime reading advice needed - 2008
- Encouraging community conversations about digital learning skills and school reform in Colorado - 2008
- Differentiated instruction and digital storytelling - 2008