This holiday season, why not give a parent the gift of Google-powered, personalized tech support? The website teachparentstech.org can help! Simply select one or more short videos created by Googlers, specifically for parents, explaining a variety of tech-related skills.
If you’re among the first 10,000 people to use the site to send a parent virtual tech support, Google will give you the option of also sending your parent a free, snail-mail care package. How cool!
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Inspired by Ashley Vance's Biography of Elon Musk - 2015
- Brainstorming the Digital Sharing Map: Classroom Edition - 2015
- Come See "One Incredible Moment" in Edmond This Weekend - 2014
- Building Virtual Bridges Through Sharing and Transparency - 2013
- Al Jazeera, Arab Spring, & Opposing Extremism in Our Midst in the USA - 2012
- Mobile Video Editing with ReelDirector on an iPhone4 #edapp - 2010
- No alternative to the RTTT / Duncan Education Reform Plan Offered by Fallin - 2010
- Reasons I love Blip.tv and Screenr - 2009
- Forgo the big stick, carry a small computer instead - 2008
- Exploring Amazon S3 Backup Options with Jungle Disk and Bandwagon - 2008