On Wednesday, December 29, 2010, you’re invited to attend (in person or virtually) a hands-on workshop I’ll lead in Oklahoma City titled, “iPhone & iPad Apps for Fun & Productivity.” Workshop registration is available via EventBrite. The workshop description is:
Bring your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to this hands-on, interactive workshop as together we explore some of the best applications for productivity as well as fun available for Apple’s mobile devices! Free as well as commercial apps will be demonstrated including applications for education, photo sharing, news, social networking, digital storytelling, musical expression, art, audio recording, games, and more! If you have an iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch) you’ll learn about a wealth of useful as well as engaging applications in this dynamic workshop.
If anyone in your family will be receiving new iOS devices or iTunes gift cards this holiday season, this workshop will provide a great opportunity to learn about new apps! More information is also available for those attending (or considering attending) the workshop virtually via Ustream.tv.
A 1 page PDF informational flyer about this workshop is available.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- That Camera Gear is SO 2007! - 2013
- How to add administrators to a Facebook business page - 2010
- Delicious Social Bookmarks Going Away - What Shall We Do? - 2010
- Planning for T4T in the Spring - 2009
- Workaround for Parallels problem with USB Mic in WinXP Audacity - 2008
- Podcast296V: Introducing and Explaining Travians, A Free Online Simulation Game (by 11 year old Alexander) - 2008
- A spooky museum experience tonight - 2008
- I'll pass on the Kindle, give me a thinner and cooler laptop - 2007
- Most important digital tools for teachers? - 2007
- Slow hotel Internet connection and a ridiculously broad AUP - 2007