In preparation for this evening’s Seedlings webcast on EdTechTalk about 365 Photo projects and iPhoneography, I’ve created three new app lists on Appolicious. Each of these lists (available on Appolicious) are linked, so you can use them to directly view each app’s page on iTunes and download them if desired.
Favorite apps for photo capture / photography: iPhoneography Capture Apps
Favorite apps for iPhone image editing / mobile editing: Photo Editing Apps
Favorite apps for iPhone photo uploads / media sharing: Media Sharing (Upload apps)
Please join us this evening on EdTechTalk if you can (7:30 pm EST / 6:30 pm CST / 5:30 pm MST / 4:30 pm PDT – it’s free!) for our discussions about digital photography and 365 photo projects! For more links and background, see my post, “Photo 365 Projects on Seedlings: Thurs Jan 6th.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Inspirational STEAM Video by Janna Levin - 2015
- Mobile Writing on the Go with KidBlog and WordPress - 2014
- 5 Lessons Learned for iPad Event Videographers Publishing to YouTube - 2013
- Oklahoma Educators, EduLeaders, and Edu Organizations on Twitter #EdCampOKC - 2011
- Misunderstanding Information Abundance at Oklahoma State University - 2011
- CSS Global Worldview Survey – Please help out! - 2010
- I Need My Teachers To Learn 2.0 - 2010
- Contrasting recent Oklahoma City and Winnipeg morning radio coverage about education - 2009
- Lessons learned about podcasting microphones - 2008
- Political Fireworks in Oklahoma City Public Schools - 2008