In preparation for this evening’s Seedlings webcast on EdTechTalk about 365 Photo projects and iPhoneography, I’ve created three new app lists on Appolicious. Each of these lists (available on Appolicious) are linked, so you can use them to directly view each app’s page on iTunes and download them if desired.
Favorite apps for photo capture / photography: iPhoneography Capture Apps
Favorite apps for iPhone image editing / mobile editing: Photo Editing Apps
Favorite apps for iPhone photo uploads / media sharing: Media Sharing (Upload apps)
Please join us this evening on EdTechTalk if you can (7:30 pm EST / 6:30 pm CST / 5:30 pm MST / 4:30 pm PDT – it’s free!) for our discussions about digital photography and 365 photo projects! For more links and background, see my post, “Photo 365 Projects on Seedlings: Thurs Jan 6th.”
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Mobile Writing on the Go with KidBlog and WordPress - 2014
- 5 Lessons Learned for iPad Event Videographers Publishing to YouTube - 2013
- Oklahoma Educators, EduLeaders, and Edu Organizations on Twitter #EdCampOKC - 2011
- Misunderstanding Information Abundance at Oklahoma State University - 2011
- CSS Global Worldview Survey – Please help out! - 2010
- I Need My Teachers To Learn 2.0 - 2010
- Contrasting recent Oklahoma City and Winnipeg morning radio coverage about education - 2009
- Lessons learned about podcasting microphones - 2008
- Political Fireworks in Oklahoma City Public Schools - 2008
- Blog widow? - 2007